Videoder is a software application that will help you download video content from all social media applications even though they are not download compatible. If you watch some entertaining content in YouTube, Instagram or any other social media link, you might be aware that not all social media sites give you the download option like YouTube does.
So, this is where Videoder comes in to picture. This app will detect the URL of any given video and lets you copy it so that you can paste it in the downloader to download the content into your devices.
How to install Videoder?
Here are the steps to download Videoder from play store if you are an android user. There are two methods and one of the methods is only useful when the application you want to download is available in the Playstore listings. Videoder is also one of the best apps to download audio/video for Android devices.
Install from PlayStore
Open google play store from your android devices make sure you are signed in with your Gmail addresses onto the Playstore application. Go to the search bar available on the top of the screen. Type the name of the app you want to download, in this case Videoder application.
Click search and this will lead you to a screen where you will have apps that are similar and the app you wanted to download. Out of the displayed apps you should Now click on the app you want to install Click on “install”. Once you do that it will ask you for additional permissions which you should grant the app in order for it to function properly.
You will be taken through a system generated installation process. Follow the steps and the installation will be complete. Once the installation completes. You will get a popup asking you to open the app. Open the app by clicking on the open now button.
NOTE: Videoder has been discontinued from Google PlayStore and iTunes for violations of copyrights. So, installing manually via APK file is the only way to use Videoder on Android.
Install using APK file
Note: if you are trying to install the .APK file downloaded from third party websites then you need to check this before proceeding to install. This is normally for applications that are not listed on the Playstore. Follow the below given steps carefully to download the application. Videoder also works without rooting your Android mobile.
- Download Videoder Apk.
- Open settings from your phone settings and proceed with the next step and Go to “security”
- Scroll until you see “unknown sources”
- You will be warned that installing from unknown sources can result in harmful applications being downloaded to your device. Tap OK to proceed.
- Once the file is downloaded, double click on the file to open it.
- The app installer will ask for some permission to be granted and once you grant them the app will be installed in a few minutes.
- You can now open the app and the app will now be updated automatically if you give necessary permissions.
How to use Videoder to download Free Internet videos?
There are 4 steps to download any content using Videoder. The fact that Videoder works without rooting your Android device makes it much simpler. They are as follows:
- You have to open Videoder or any other application that Videoder has access to and search or browse your video.
- Videoder will automatically detect the URL link of the video and lets you copy it.
- Now paste the copied URL in the download page and select your preferred resolution.
- Click on download the video and wait your video will be downloaded.
One of the main reasons that Videoder has a competitive edge over several similar applications is that it is a cross platform application and it is present across windows, android and for mac users also.
For some issue Videoder is not actually being listed in the official app stores but it can still be downloaded from a reliable third party source without any problems. You can download audio, video into any type of file you like. The fact that it can be ad free is like the icing on the cake.