There are many issues plaguing Android users and the only real solution seems to be ‘Rooting’. Today we’ll tell you How to Root Any Android Device in a Single Click through your PC. Once you root your phone, you will know what true ownership of your phone really feels like.
Rooting enables you to not only improve performance but also presents you with an option to unofficially Upgrade your current Android operating software.
Other benefits include giving your Phone speed & Battery Life a boost. Removal of pre-installed software apps also becomes an option.
Removal of Bloatware that continuously drains your RAM & Battery by running in the background. So such apps have been contemptuously penned as“bloatware apps” since they do nothing but bloat your OS.
You can refine your phone performance by Increasing video streaming speed, better Wifi Speed, faster SIM card detection, superior SD read andwrite speed.
Kingo ROOT is a One Click Root Designed for any Windows Computer. It can root any Android Smartphone with a single click and boasts a considerable success rate. This is the best Android rooting software via PC. It’s a one-click root app with many developers improving it constantly.
Know that Antivirus Applications while running root should be disabled as they are likely to hinder the rooting process.
How to Root Android using Kingo Root PC App
- You have to activate USB Debugging Mode on your Android smartphone. (To enable USB debugging, Go to Settings –Scroll down to About phone-Build Number ( Tap on it 7 times, you have now become a developer)
- Return to settings & Go to Developer options-USB Debugging.
- Download Kingo Root Windows Application and install it on your computer.
- Once Kingo Root is successfully installed in your PC, you will see this message.
- After connecting your Android smartphone to your PC, If your device driver should install on your Computer, if it hasn’t then Kingo Root will automatically install it for you.
- Click on the ‘Root’ Button to initiate the rooting process.
- Now Kingo Root will Automatically Root your phone and install SuperSU.
Your Android Device is now rooted, To confirm Check for an App named ‘SuperSU’ on your phone.
Root any Android using CF-Auto Root
- Go to the CF Auto Root page, Press Ctrl+F then type in your device name. Make sure to type in the exact device code
- Download the CF Auto Root file next your device name. Now you have successfully acquired CF Auto Root & odin
- Turn off your Android device & boot it into download mode.
- Launch Odin then check “Auto Reboot” & “F:Reset Time”. Click on PDA & locate the CF Auto Root downloaded file.
- Click on start to begin the rooting procedure.
Root Android Using iRoot
- Download and Install Root genius for Windows: Root Genius 3.1.3
- Give Root genius Android Root administrator priveleges and connect your Android device to your PC via a USB cable. Make sure the drivers have completely loaded.
- Enable USB Debugging mode from Settings – Developer options from your Android device.
- Click on ROOT to begin the rooting process. It can take up to 2 to 3 minutes for the rooting process to complete
- Then click on Finish and to reboot your phone.
- Check if rooting is successful by downloading and installing Root Checker app from the Play Store or by checking Kinguser App which should get installed automatically after the rooting process.
Root Android using Vroot
- Download Vroot a Rooting App for PC
- Install it. Just click Next and then Launch
- Connect your android device to your PC and make sure that USB Debugging mode is enabled from Developer Options in Settings.
- Go to VRoot on your PC, then click Root.
- Wait for the result. If the process is successful, your device should reboot and you can now disconnect your android device from your PC.